Aims and perspectives in teaching and research
The College "Pjeter Budi" is integrated into Kosovo’s higher education area. Our vision is to be:
- a specialized college in academic shaping of students,
- a specialized center of expertise in specific areas of studies influential in the country and the region, and
- a center of excellence in the scientific researches.
"Pjeter Budi" is open to the new ideas and demands of generations, partners, trends in economic development, labor market demands and technological achievements.
The purpose of the programs provided by the College "Pjeter Budi" is to equip students with:
- relevant studies that enables them to have broader understanding of theory and practice in accordance with the needs of the labor market and employment, and
- achievement of valid results in scientific researches, through quality teaching, creativity, use of best practices in the scientific and professional achievements, meeting the expectations of students, partners in the labor market and international partners, taking into account the South East Europe, always demanding to achieve the European Union standards.
The College "Peter Budi" provides equal opportunities for all, without any discrimination in terms of gender, race, marital, color, language, religion, political orientation or national, ethnic and social affiliation, wealth, status, birth or other status, age and physical or mental disabilities.
The Strategy on Implementing the Mission
The strategy is developed by the College in accordance with its mission. In addition, the strategy is in line with overall developments in the country and beyond- social, political and economic developments, with particular emphasis in the overall European integration developments. To accomplish the mission are set out the following key objectives:
a. Achievement of excellence in all fields of academic activities and scientific research
b. Keeping a team of prominent professors who possess the highest professional values and skills
c. Strengthening the quality system management
d. Expansion of the national, regional and international cooperation.